Friday, January 4, 2013

January Link-Up


Do you have a great organization tip? A delicious recipe? A cool science project? A fun art design? A photography or blog tutorial? A housekeeping tip? Link it up here!


As you continue to create posts throughout the month, return and add them here.

.

A few items of interest:.

HOME SCHOOL BLOG ROLL - IF YOU'D LIKE TO MEET OTHER HOME SCHOOLERS AND EXPLORE THEIR BLOG PLEASE ADD YOURS TO THE LIST.

HOME SCHOOL LINK-UP/BLOG-HOP DIRECTORY -  IF YOU HOST A HOME SCHOOL RELATED OR EDUCATION BLOG HOP PLEASE ADD IT HERE.

*Please remember that if you choose to participate you are giving permission for your posts to be pinned on Pinterest.


 Loading InLinkz ...

11 comments:

  1. Hi Savannah, I've tried to link up but am having difficulties - am I doing something wrong??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, I am sorry you having problems. What kind of message are you getting?

      Delete
    2. I'm able to proceed as far as choosing a picture but then can't bring up any images no matter which of the three options I try

      Delete
    3. Oh I have had that happen before. Usually I was able to solve it by either clearing my cache or returning and trying again in a day, or so.

      Delete
    4. Okay, thank you. I'll try again tomorrow. It almost bedtime here in England!

      Delete
    5. I've come back a few times but I'm still not having any luck. It's still choosing the pictures that seems to be the problem-any ideas?

      Delete
  2. Hi Savannah, thanks for the sweet invite. As you can see, I did add my Volcano blast post. We had such fun with it, and I'm sure others will too. And I LOVED that it was so easy and fairly mess-less since we did it outside on a good weather day. :) Have a lovely week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for inviting me over!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there!
    Thank you so much for hosting such great hops....I just listed my blog at the blog roll--I really appreciate you doing this!
    Now I just need to find time to visit more of the bloggers!
    Thanks:)
    ~Chris

    ReplyDelete